Her resolution - "Stay in touch with people- it's too risky to fall out of touch with friends and family!"
That is such a great resolution, and one I really identified with. I actually added it to my own list. Here are a few of my resolutions for the new year:
1) Start exercising, eating healthier, and lose weight (I would love to lose 20-30 lbs this year)
2) Start sleeping on a more regular schedule
3) Make a lot of progress towards finishing my dissertation project in the lab
4) Not have a full-blown nail biting blowout (all nails gone) a single time this year - I had 2 last year :(
5) Make sure I see family and friends more often. I want to finally have my grandparents over to my house!
I have a lot of other things I would like to get done, but here are some basic goals for myself for the year. Hopefully 2012 will be a great year for us all. Thanks again for following - new nails will be back up Wednesday!