Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!
So.. here are my seven things. Some of these might be new bits of info, some might not be. :)
- When I was younger, not only did I bite my nails until they bled, I also hated the feel of nail polish on them, because I felt like the couldn't breathe!
- I also used to bite my toenails. Yuck, I know. ;P
- I have five pets: two Bengal cats Leo and Luna, two gerbils Navi and Ciela, and Silv the snake, who I rescued from my backyard when he was this close to death. He still refuses to eat so I have to tube feed him. It is weird.
- I can't stand having a 'gap' on my nails in between my cuticles. I have tried it a few times and it drives me nuts, I pick at the polish, and if I pick it off I am tempted to bite. This is why I would rather have slightly messy cuticles than a nice little gap.
- I do not wear makeup. At all. Occasionally I will put a little bit of.. something that I don't really know what it is called under my eyes if they are exceptionally dark, and if I really feel fancy I might put on a light cream eyeshadow and some lip gloss. But mostly I wear nothing. And I really don't think I look that bad with nothing either. Although I did wear makeup for my wedding two years ago.
- I am also insanely freckly. In the summer my face kind of starts to look like a giant freckle. You can see this in the picture that is my profile picture here, because it was taken at the end of our beach vacation. I like my freckles.
- I oscillate between being an excercise freak and not caring at all. I will spend maybe 3 months working out every day (or at least 6/7 days a week), and then just totally go back to doing nothing for another few months. I have been doing nothing for quite awhile now. It is time to get back into exercise freak mode! I am actually wearing my cute little workout tank under my sweatshirt right now to convince myself to go tonight. :)
Okay, now on to the 15 people I am tagging! This was hard, because I really tried to look for somewhat more recently discovered bloggers, although some are not super recently discovered. And some aren't really new bloggers in general, but they are new to me. There are a lot of amazing bloggers out there though, so if your blog isn't on this list don't feel too bad, it was insanely hard to pick.
1. ART: MY WAY!
10. HELI'S BEAUTIES
13. COLORES DE CAROL
14. GILDED NAILS
You all have amazing blogs - I can't wait to read your fun facts! :)